Team Admins control what members of their team community can see season stats and spray/shot charts for teams on GameChanger. Admins can set their team's Stat Settings to “Public” or “Confirmed Members only”.
Admins also specify whether confirmed players and family can see full team stats, individual player stats, or no stats at all.
How To Edit Stat Settings
From the Web at GC.com
- Log into your account and go to your GameChanger team page.
- Click on "Team Settings" in your "Team News" tab.
- Scroll down to "Stat Settings" and click "Who can see stats"
- View your current settings or click "Edit" to update.
- Edit your Stat Settings and click "Save"
From the iOS App (not yet available on Android)
- Go to the team you are the admin of on the iOS app.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the team page.
- Scroll to the bottom where you are able to set stat controls