Team Admins control what members of their team community can see season stats and spray / shot charts for teams on GameChanger. Admins can set their team's Stat Settings to “Public” or “Confirmed Members only.”
Admins also specify whether confirmed players and family can see full team stats, individual player stats, or no stats at all.
How To Edit Stat Settings
1. Log into your account and go to your GameChanger team page.
2. Click on "Team Settings" in your "Team News" tab.
3. Scroll down to "Stat Settings" and click "Who can see stats"
4. View your current settings or click "Edit" to update.
5. Edit your Stat Settings and click "Save"