Only Confirmed Members of a team are able to view the Season Stats, Spray Charts, and certain Team Announcements. Players and Family can request to become Confirmed Members of the team community and Team Admins can choose to confirm or reject those requests.
Team Admins also control what members of their team community can see spray / shot charts for Basketball teams on GameChanger Classic. Admins can set their team's Stat Settings to “Public” or “Confirmed Members only.”
Admins also specify whether confirmed players and family members can see full team stats, individual player stats, or no stats at all.
How To Edit Stat Settings
From the Web at GC.com
- Log into your account and go to your GameChanger Classic team page.
- Click on "Team Settings" in your "Team Home" tab.
- Click "Edit Settings"
- Scroll down to "Stat Settings" and edit who can view stats and/or how much access fans have to your team
- Edit your Stat Settings and click "Save"
From the App
- Click on your team in the app.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the team page.
- Scroll to the bottom where you are able to set stat controls