It's easy to manage both simple and complex substitutions on GameChanger Classic. Here's how:
How to Manage Your Lineup
- From the scoring screen, tap My Lineup or Opp Lineup
- Tap and hold down the three horizontal bars to the right of the players name and drag the batter to a different position.
- From here, you can also "Add From Bench" or "Create New Players"
How to Make Substitutions from the Field
- Tap which player in the field you would like to make a substitution for.
- You may then select which player is replacing that fielder.
- You can choose either a player from the bench or a player from the field (or leave that position empty).
- If a player from the field is chosen, you can then tap the position that has been left open and replace with another player.
How to Make Offensive Substitutions
- Tap the batter at the top of the scoring screen
- Tap Sub Out / Pinch Hitter
- Tap the bench player who will be entering the game
Additional Tips for Roster & Lineup Management
- Activate players from your bench into the lineup by scrolling to the bottom of your lineup and selecting Add from Bench
- Tap a player's name to edit the Player Details.
- Tap a player, and select Set DH to remove that player from the Batting Order and select a player to serve as the DH.