You can enable the Game Clock in both the iOS and Android versions of the GameChanger app. In our Android version, you have the option of whether you want the clock to count up or count down from a specific time. Our iOS version currently only supports counting up, but we are hoping to bring counting down to the app soon.
To enable the iOS clock:
- Once in the scoring interface press 'menu' and then 'settings'
- Scroll down and toggle the game clock to 'on'
- Close out the game menu and when you are back on the scoring interface the clock will appear
- By tapping on the clock, you may start, adjust, or reset the clock (only counts up on iOS)
- Toggle the game clock as off in the settings if you no longer want to view the game clock
To enable the Android clock:
- Once in the scoring interface press the three horizontal dots on the top right
- Scroll down and tap 'settings'
- In scorekeeper settings, there will be the option to use the count up or count down clock
- By tapping on the clock, you may start, adjust, or reset the clock