Availability Tracker is only accessible on our iOS v8.24+ and Android v6.25+. Users cannot access this feature on our website.
Turning ON or OFF Availability Tracker
- Under Team Settings users can turn on or off attendance tracking/RSVPs for both practices and games. The turning on and off capability is available across all of our platforms (apps and website).
Turning On/Off on iOS:
Players & Confirmed Family Members availability can be tracked separately
- Any Player on the roster can mark their availability for the event.
- Any Confirmed Family Member of a player can also separately mark their own availability for the event.
- If a Player or family member notifies the Admin outside the app, the Admin can also change the attendance status of anyone in the team community.
- If you are a Player or Family member and can't see an option to mark attendance, talk to your Admin about getting added as a Confirmed Family Member of the team. You can also go to the Teams tab and select the Player you are associated with.
Viewing Individual Player Attendance:
Resetting Player Availability Status
- If an admin changes the date or time of an event all of the responses will be reset and revert back to "Pending".
Availability/Attendance info is always completely private
- Only Admins, Confirmed Players & Confirmed Family can view availability status for games.
- If an Admin removes a Player or Family connection from a team, the person removed can no longer see availability. Admins can add and remove Player connections within the Team tab.
Push Message Notifications:
We try to keep notifications to a minimum to avoid overflowing your phone.
- If players have yet to respond 48 hours before an event, we notify them with a reminder to RSVP.
- We notify the Admins 24 hours before an event with status of the Players on their roster.
- We also notify Admins immediately if a player that was previously marked as “attending” changes their response to "not attending"
To turn ON or OFF Notifications:
On iOS & Android:
- Go to your account
- Alert Delivery
- Schedule & RSVP Updates