Users can purchase GameChanger Classic subscriptions three different ways:
- Through the GameChanger Classic website
- Through the iOS App Store
- Through the Google Play Store
Each purchase requires different steps to cancel.
To Cancel Your Subscription Through GC.com
- Sign in to the account (on www.gc.com) for which the Plus or Premium Access subscription was purchased.
- Hover over your name until the drop-down menu appears and click on your account.
- Click Billing Info.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
From the Billing tab on your account page, you may also change the subscription billing cycle or update your billing information.
*If you are not seeing the 'Cancel Subscription' button, but believe you are still being charged, you are most likely signed in with the incorrect email address from which the subscription was purchased. You must be signed into the account that was originally used to make the purchase. Email us if you are unsure of that email address.
To Cancel Your Subscription Through the iOS App Store
- Go to your device Settings > [your name]
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Choose the GameChanger subscription.
If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Learn what to do if you still can’t view your subscription.
Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different offering or tap Cancel Subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Please check out the link below for more info on how to view, cancel or change your account info.
To Cancel Subscription Through Google Play
- Tap the three vertical dots on the top right of the app.
- Select 'Your Profile"
- Tap on "Subscription"
- Tap "Cancel Subscription"
I am logged in, and the cancel subscription option does not show. This option should not be so difficult to find. It seems like you are purposely hiding this from your consumers.
Hello, are you sure you are signed in with the correct account that purchased the subscription? That is the only reason it would not be visible. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help figure out what account you used to purchase the subscription.
Article is closed for comments.