GameChanger has teamed up with Narrative Science to use the data captured while scoring on the app to craft newspaper quality "Game Recap Stories" immediately after a game.
When generated, a newspaper icon will appear next to the game results on the team Schedule page and under the "Recap Story" tab found in the post-game box score. The recap can also be found in the iOS app by tapping on the completed game from the schedule and tapping 'view game' (not yet available on Android).
- GameChanger support staff cannot add or remove content to the Game Recaps generated.
- A game must have at least 3 full innings of game data in addition to 100 events (events being defined as pitches, hits, etc.) being scored before it will produce a Recap Story.
- If a Recap Story appears to be incorrect please let our support staff know by writing into email@example.com.
- We encourage users to share recap stories with friends, family and the local media. Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger. Copyright 2018. All rights reserved."
Why do some story details appear to be incorrect?
Some of these errors may be in the technology, but other inaccuracies mostly are the result of scorekeeper errors and box score editing after the game has been completed. Please write in firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.