GameChanger has teamed up with Narrative Science to use the data captured while scoring on the app to craft newspaper quality "Game Recap Stories." As long as a game fulfills both of the following requirements, a story will be generated immediately following a game.
1) Game has more than 3 and a half innings of game data
2) Game has at least 100 events (events being defined as pitches, hits, etc.)
When generated, the stories can be located in the "Recap Story" tab found in the post-game box score. The recap can also be found in the app by tapping on the completed game from the schedule and tapping 'view game'.
- GameChanger support staff cannot add or remove content to the Game Recaps generated.
- If a Recap Story appears to be incorrect please let our support staff know by writing into firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We encourage users to share recap stories with friends, family and the local media. Any reuse or republication of this story must include the following attribution.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger. Copyright 2019. All rights reserved."
Why do some story details appear to be incorrect?
Some of these errors may be in the technology, but other inaccuracies may be the result of scorekeeper errors and box score editing after the game has been completed. Please write in email@example.com with any questions.