If you are having difficulty signing in, please try clearing your web browser's cache and cookies, or resetting the account password (or both).
Cache and Cookies
1) Open your web browser's settings page.
2) Clear your "Cache" on your browser.
3) If that doesn't work, click on the link that reads, "Try resetting cookies" on this page (just above the option to sign in).
After following these steps, please go to www.GC.com/login to try again.
Reset Account Password
Having difficulty receiving the Password Reset Link?
1) Check your spam folder for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
2) If you have a firewall installed, please list email@example.com as an approved contact.
3) If you are using a school, office or "work" computer, contact the IT Administrator to add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved contact.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of your preferred browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.).
- Try creating a new account. You may have originally created an account with a typo.
If you are still having difficulty accessing the account after employing the solutions above, contact us ASAP
Article is closed for comments.