GameChanger and MaxPreps have partnered up to allow both high school baseball and softball teams to sync their corresponding pages on each site. This means that any team that scores their games on the GameChanger Scorekeeper app can configure their team settings so that the games automatically sync to their corresponding MaxPreps page upon upload.
- If you do not configure the integration right away, your already scored games will automatically be delivered to MaxPreps upon making the configuration.
- A game must have 4 complete innings of data before it can sync to MaxPreps.
To Configure the Integration:
Team admins can configure this integration both during and after creating their team on GameChanger. If you did not set your team up to sync upon creation just follow the steps outlined below.
1) From your team "Team News" page open the Team Settings sub category just below the row of tabs;
2) Scroll down to the MaxPreps Status section and select the blue button labeled 'Configure'
3) Identify the corresponding team on MaxPreps through the drop down menus;
4) Once you have located the team 'Save'.
- Once configured, any games you score on the scorekeeper app and upload to GameChanger will automatically be sent to the corresponding MaxPreps page.
- All games scored prior to the integration are automatically delivered once the configuration is set.
- The fielding stats generated on GameChanger are not included in the game stats that are synced to MaxPreps. These stats must be entered manually on the MaxPreps site.
To Sync your MaxPreps Schedule and Roster:
A team's schedule or roster may be synced FROM MaxPreps TO GameChanger. Prior to scheduling a game or entering a player onto your roster on GameChanger, you will be given the opportunity to "Import from MaxPreps". Once a game is manually scheduled, or a player manually added, this option will disappear.
To approve the games on MaxPreps:
4) Select the orange Tool Button next to the game you wish to import GameChanger data;
6) Then, click the green Save & Enter Stats button.
To Manually Export Games to MaxPreps1) From your team site on GameChanger, open the previously scored game(s);
2) From the Stats tab within the game click, MaxPreps CSV (this will download a .txt file of the game data);