Players may be removed from the team roster by a team admin through both the GameChanger website and mobile app.
To delete a player through the Website
1)Sign into your account and go to your team site.
2) Open on 'Roster & Lineups" tab.
3) Select "Add or Edit Players" at the bottom of the Roster.
4) Click the red "Remove'' button to the right of the player you wish to delete.
To delete a player through the App
1) Sign into the app and go to your teams 'Overview' tab.
2) Click on "Roster".
3) Select "Edit" next to the desired player.
4) Scroll down and hit the red "Delete Player'' button.
Note: A player that is deleted from your roster will still appear in past game box scores and team stats. The player will not show in your roster or lineup, however, all historical statistics will remain in your game and season totals.To remove the player from the season totals and previous games you will need to edit each individual box score and remove the player from the game’s participating players.