1. At Team Creation be sure to designate your team as a College Team and then select your sanction: NCAA, NJCAA, or NAIA.
2. Score your game in-app (the export feature will only be available for games scored in-app).
3. Open the game online and click on the Box Score tab
4. Click on XML Export
5. Save your file and then upload it to your third party site. (Teams that designate themselves as NCAA have a "Team Code" that they will use to send their stats to the NCAA site. Only NCAA teams will see this module.)
6. NCAA teams will be asked to enter their "Team Code" after clicking "XML Export". Codes can be found here
Exporting to Presto Sports:
After following the above steps, please also make sure that your team name and your opponent's team name match exactly on both GC and Presto Sports. Click for more info on how to edit your teams and your opponent's team name.