GameChanger users are able to integrate their personal calendars with their game and practice schedules from both the website and our iOS app (coming to Android soon). To do so, follow the steps below:
From the Web
- Sign into your account at gc.com and go to your schedule tab.
- Press the blue "Add to my Calendar" button above the schedule.
- You will then be able to select if you want to integrate either your game schedule, practice schedule, or both.
- You will then be given the option to integrate your schedules on either your desktop, device, or web calendars.
From the iOS app (not yet available on Android)
- From the app, tap 'Schedule' on the bottom of the team page
- On the top right corner, press the calendar icon.
- When prompted to subscribe to the calendar for the team, tap 'subscribe'.
- You are then able to view the events from your calendar.
Note: GC calendar updates will sync as often as your personal calendar is updated.
Syncing with Office 365
At this time, Microsoft does not support importing calendar links into your personal calendar through the Office 365 web interface. See this Microsoft support article for details.
However, if you the Outlook desktop client for Mac or Windows you can import our ICS calendar links using that application. Additionally, you may add the ICS as a new calendar to your account, using the directions in this link.