Every GameChanger Classic team is allowed up to four Team Admins, so if you can't make a game, your team can still track stats and broadcast live updates to fans. Our system does not allow for more than 4 admins.
How to Add an Admin from the Web:
1) From the "Team Home" tab, choose "+Add Coaching Staff."
2) Type in the admin's email and click "Send Invite."
3) The potential Admin will receive an email informing them that they have been added as an Admin.
How to Add an Admin from the App:1) From the team's home screen, select the "Team" tab.
2) Select "Admins".
3) From there, click "Add Admin" you can send out invites to any email address.
How to Remove Admins From the Web:
1) From the "Community" tab, current Admins can select the Remove Admin option next to the Admin they would like to remove.
How to Remove Admins From App:
1) From the team's home screen, select the "Team" tab.
2) Select "Admins."
3) Click "Remove" next to the admin's name.
We have an admin that left our organization a few months ago, she spoke with GC techs to set up our sync with our team web page inside Sports Engine. I like to score with Gamechanger. Not Sports Engine. If I try to remove her from our admin team on GC, a message pops up saying if I remove her, the sync and information will be lost and will not be able to be retrieved.. The sync between Gamechanger and Sports Engine is working regarding the scheduled games and some stats , but not for our player roster... how can I remove that admin, retain the synced info and get a sync of our individual players on Sports Engine website..? Please. Thank you, KM.
Hi Kathryn, would you mind emailing us directly at email@example.com so that we can help you better? Thanks!
Article is closed for comments.