Rosters can be added both from the web and from within the app. However if you're looking to upload your roster, this can only be done from our website (scroll down for uploading steps).
Adding Players to Your Roster from the Web:
1) Logon to your account at www.gc.com, and click on the team in question
2) Go to the "Roster & Lineup" tab
3) Select "Add or Edit Players"
4) Enter Player Information
5) Click "Save Roster
Adding Players to Your Roster from the App:
1) From the team's Feed tab, click on the Team Tab
2) Select "Add New Player" on iOS, or the orange plus sign on Android
3) Enter Player Information
4) Add a Player or Family Email
5) Choose "Save & Close" or "Save & Add Another Player"
Roster Upload (Web)
You can also upload your roster directly from a .xls, .xlsx or .csv file from the Roster & Lineup tab on your team's homepage by pressing the 'Upload Roster' on the web roster page.
Note: If you have already added a player to your roster, you will no longer see the 'Upload Roster' option.
Article is closed for comments.