Alerts will keep family and fans up to date on game action and team notifications wherever they are via Push Notifications or email. There are four types of alerts that family and fans can receive:
- Game Start/Game Over notifications will let you know when the game has started and when it has finished.
- Team Announcements, posted by Team Admins, can be viewed in the News Feed, but you can also receive a push notificaiton or email with a link to the content.
- Don't have time to follow the live GameStream? In-Game Alerts provide score and half-inning updates during the game (need plus/premium subscription).
- Player Activity alerts get sent whenever your favorite player is involved in the action (need plus/premium subscription).
All alerts can be received via push notification or email. However, some alerts require Plus or Premium Fan Access. Every user has free unlimited access to:
- Team Announcements
- Game Start/Over notifications
Plus/Premium Fan Access is required for:
- Player Activity alerts
- In-Game Updates
Upgrade now to access these alerts
Setting Up Your Alerts
From your account page on GameChanger Classic, you may configure your alerts for each team by following these steps:
- Go to https://www.gc.com/account/alerts
- To the left of each team or player you follow, turn alerts "On" or "Mute".
- Choose which alerts you would like to receive and how you would like to receive them (Push or email).
6-Hour Alert Rule
In order to avoid delivering alerts late into the night, GameChanger Classic will not deliver any alerts for games that are uploaded to the site 6 hours after the games' original start time. Therefore, if a game is rescheduled or postponed, we advise Admins to reschedule the game so that all game alerts may be delivered.