If a scorekeeper has missed a substitution or made an incorrect lineup adjustment, you may always add and remove players through the post game box score.
1) Open the Stats within the finalized GameStream on the team site
2) Select Edit
3) Add or Remove Players from the list of game participants
4) Save the participant changes
5) Make the necessary stat adjustments and Save.
6) Refinalize the game so that the edits can sync.
By editing the play participants of individual plays in the GameStream view (available only on iOS):
1) Locate the play you wish to edit via the Plays tab
2) Tap on that play
3) Tap Edit Play
4) Tap on one of the play participants and make the desired change
5) Identify what the count of the At-Bat was when the pitcher entered the game (select 0-0 if the pitcher started the At-Bat)
6) Choose whether the edit will affect only this play or all following defensive plays
7) Save your edit and resume scoring or finalize your game
- Admins may only edit the individual GameStream plays from within the Scorekeeper App (iOS only)
- GameChanger will account for the necessary stat adjustments (such as pitch counts and ERA) as a result of your edit.
- The pitcher's pitch count may not appear updated on the scoring screen. However, by tapping on the pitcher information box along the bottom of the field screen and viewing the game's total pitch counts you will see that the pitch count is updated here.
We strongly advise that you wait until the end of an inning or game to make the individual GameStream edits so that you do not fall further behind in the game.