From the GameChanger website:
2) Click the "Lineup" sub-header
3) Click "Adjust Lineup"
4) Drag a player from the bench or choose a player already starting and change his or her position to DH
5) Below the list of Starters will be a new section where you will drag the player who is being DH'd for into the lineup
6) Save your edits
From the Scorekeeper app:
Set a DH
1) Add the player to be DH'd for to your lineup and assign that player to a position in the field;
2) Tap on the player who is going to be replaced in the batting order;
3) Beneath the list of positions is an option labeled, Set DH;
4) Choose the player currently on your bench who you wish to make the DH.
Sit a DH
1) Tap on the player currently serving as the DH;
2) Tap the option below the DH's batting order information labeled, Sub Out of Lineup and click "Leave Empty".
Place a DH into the field
1) Remove the player as the DH;
2) The player will now be back on your team bench;
3) Sub that player in for another player currently in the game
NFHS DH Rule Change
In the GameChanger Baseball/Softball app you're able to easily transfer a position player to DH and assign a new fielder to the vacated spot. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions on assigning positions or making substitutions as it pertains to the new rule.