You can add any number of players to the batting lineup. Either from your team's GameChanger Classic site or on the Scorekeeper app, just keep adding players. Each additional player you add, after you have occupied all fielding positions, will be added as an EH (extra hitter).
Additional Fielders and Batters from the Web
1) Open the Roster & Lineup tab.
2) Click Lineup.
3) Click Adjust Lineup.
4) Drag players from the Bench (on the right) to the Lineup (on the left); Save your lineup.
Additional Fielders from the App (4th Outfielder)
1) Start or enter a game on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Android device.
2) Open the Game Menu.
3) Select the option labeled, Settings.
4) At the bottom select Rover or L/R Center under Short Fielder/Extra Outfielder.
This will create an extra player to appear as SF on the scoring screen. Rover will create a player right behind second base, while L/R Center will create another player in the outfield.
Additional Batters from the App
1) Tap My Team or Opponent and tap as many players as needed
2) If you need to extend the lineup mid-game, scroll down to the bottom of the lineup, and tap Add From Bench
3) Tap the additional players to add to the batting order
4) Your new hitters will be added to the bottom of the lineup
Is there any way to track re-entries for softball? Since players are allowed to re-enter one time, it would be helpful to know who has reentered, and who is out of reentries...sometimes the changes happen quickly or there are multiple changes and it would be nice to have the app warn you that a player has already reentered, and allow you to override it (in case of a scoring error).
We currently do not support a way of tracking this. I will talk with our product managers and see if we can perhaps get it into a future release. If you have any other questions, please feel free to message us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Article is closed for comments.