GameChanger allows admins of baseball teams to email a .PDF of the box score to anyone upon the finalization of a game. Once the pitching decisions have been assigned or skipped, the "stats" tab within the game will post a .PDF of the games box scores, which may then be emailed by tapping the send icon in the upper right hand corner of the .PDF.
A Basketball PDF can be accessed at any point during the game. Simply click on "Stats" while scoring a game and the PDF will be available in the top right corner.
To Access the Baseball Box Score PDF
1) Finalize the game on your iOS (Apple) device.
2) Assign the game's pitching decisions.
3) Open the "Stats" tab within the game.
4) Tap "Box Score PDF" at the top of the Stats page.
5) Print or email the PDF by tapping the button in the top-right corner.
To Access the Basketball Box Score PDF
1) Open a game and click on the "Stats" tab on the top right of the scoring screen.
2) Select the option labeled .PDF on the top right.
3) Tap the icon in the top-right corner to email or print the .PDF directly from the app.
Automating the Delivery on iOS
Delivering your box scores to the local media is a process which can be completely automated. Here's how:
1) Go to your GameChanger team page.
2) Click on the "Community" tab.
3) Enter the email address for your local report into the "Invite Fans" box.
An email invite will be sent to the recipient with instructions on how to follow your team.