The GameChanger mobile app and website provide scorekeeping, stats, live GameStream plays and game recap stories for thousands of amateur baseball and softball teams.
GameChanger can take your group, league or tournament to the next level by providing big league features at zero cost to league admins, coaches or scorekeepers:
- Live GameStream of stats, plays, and alerts
- Head-to-head scoring
- Up-to-date stat leaders and standings
- Game recap stories
- Embeddable scoreboard widgets
Group, League, and Tournament Features - https://gc.com/features/groups
Popular Leagues and Tournaments:
Cal Ripken World Series - https://gc.com/g/crws2012
Perfect Game World Series - https://gc.com/g/pg-1245
How to Create a Group
- Sign into your account on gc.com
- Click on 'your teams' and then 'manage your teams' on the top right
- Click on the Tournaments and Groups tab from the Your Teams screen.
- From there you can create a new Group or Tournament
Group pages are designed to help leagues and tournaments keep their stats, standings and scores all under one roof. Fans can also use the "Groups" feature to put all their favorite teams under one roof. To access your groups, sign into your account at www.gamechanger.io and select 'Your Teams' on the top right. On the next page will be a 'Groups' tab.
How To Edit "My Groups"
- Go to this link: https://gc.com/account/groups
- Click "EDIT" to change the group name, add or delete teams, toggle start and end dates, or change the Group Settings.
- Click "DELETE" to delete the group.
- Click "Create Another Group" to setup an additional group.