There are two options for team admins to edit team's stats. Admins can either edit an individual play in the app from the Plays (ie. change a reached on error to a hit) or edit the stats through the box score on the team website.
Editing Previous Plays (Not Available on Android App)
The GameStream Play updates can be edited during the game by editing the individual plays in the Plays view within the GC app, not the website or by using the undo button located on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
WARNING: If you use the UNDO button to return to a previous play, if you re-score the play, you will NOT be able to restore the following plays by utilizing the REDO button. The UNDO button should only be used for correcting the most recently scored play.
To Edit Plays within the Game (Not Available on Android):
2) Tap on that play
3) Tap Edit Play
4) Tap on one of the play participants and make the desired change
5) Identify what the count of the At-Bat was when the pitcher entered the game (select 0-0 if the pitcher started the At-Bat)
6) Choose whether the edit will affect only this play or all remaining plays
7) Save your edit and resume scoring or finalize your game.
- Not every aspect of a play may be edited. Possible edits include: play participants or simple play edits such as a single to an error. All other edits must be made through the post game stats from the GameChanger website.
- The individual GameStream Plays may only be edited from within the Scorekeeper app.
Edit Game Stats in Box Scores (On Our Website at GC.com)
- Log onto the GC website and click on the team in question
- From the team page, click on the "Schedule" tab
- Click on the game you wish to edit
- Click on "home/away stats" and click "Edit" above the hitting or pitching stat sections for your team
- Begin editing the stats, or use the up and down arrows to add or remove players to the lineup
Note: You cannot edit season totals, only individual game stats. Once you edit the game stats, your season totals will be re-calculated to reflect the changes.