Every opponents' team name, roster, and schedule are saved on GameChanger to your team's account. Once you enter an opponent's roster, all stats recorded against that opponent will be assigned to the players on that roster.
Entering an Opponent's Roster
1) From your team page in the app or website, tap or click the option labeled,"Opponents"
2) Select "Edit Roster"
next to the opponent (on the web) OR tap the team name (in the app).
3) Scroll down to "Add Player to Roster"
or select an existing player to Edit.
4) Select "Save
MaxPreps Roster Syncing
If your team is configured to sync with your corresponding MaxPreps team, you're given the option to sync your schedule to GameChanger. Upon syncing the schedule, the opponent roster's for each game will be added to your list of saved opponents. If the opponents have not entered their rosters into MaxPreps at the time of the sync, the roster will need to be added manually via GameChanger.
Creating a Game Versus a Saved Opponent
When scheduling a game, you can select any previous opponent. Simply tap the"Opponent" text box and select the previously played opponent. This will create cumulative stats for your opponents.
If you want to edit an opposing player's name, click the "Opponents" tab from the website, tap "Edit Roster", make the edit and save the changes.
Deleting Players from an Opponent Roster from the app
1) Tap Opponents
2) Select the opponent for which you would like to add or edit players.
3) Select the opposing player you wish to delete.
4) Scroll to the bottom of the player profile, then select "Delete Player"
Deleting an Opponent Team
Currently, we do not yet allow for the deletion of an opposing team because each opponent has a unique ID. However, to make sure that you do not accidentally schedule and score a game versus an opponent you wish to have deleted, please follow the workaround listed below to prevent the opponent from showing up in your drop-down list.
1) Open the "Opponents" tab from your team site.
2) Select "Rename" next to the name of the opposing team.
3) Give that team a placeholder name that will help you identify them (i.e. VOID Team)