Entering an Opponent's Roster
2) Select "Edit Roster" next to the opponent (on the web) OR tap the team name (in the app).
3) Scroll down to "Add Player to Roster" or select an existing player to Edit.
4) Select "Save"
Uploading a GameChanger Classic Opponent's Roster from the App
- Sign into your username in the iOS or Android app and go to your team's schedule
- Press 'add game' and tap 'choose an opponent'.
- Search for the opponent already on GameChanger Classic.
- Once the team is found, press 'add' on the top right hand.
- With the opponent now filled, you are able to add the game.
Note: High school teams will automatically use the MaxPreps database of teams and rosters for the opponent search while all other team classifications will use the GameChanger Classic database of teams.
MaxPreps Roster Syncing
Creating a Game Versus a Saved Opponent
Deleting Players from an Opponent Roster from the app
2) Select the opponent for which you would like to add or edit players.
3) Select the opposing player you wish to delete.
4) Scroll to the bottom of the player profile, then select "Delete Player"
Currently, we do not yet allow for the deletion of an opposing team because each opponent has a unique ID. However, to make sure that you do not accidentally schedule and score a game versus an opponent you wish to have deleted, please follow the workaround listed below to prevent the opponent from showing up in your drop-down list.
1) Open the "Opponents" tab from your team site.
2) Select "Rename" next to the name of the opposing team.
3) Give that team a placeholder name that will help you identify them (i.e. VOID Team)