Team Admins may schedule practices or games on the GameChanger website or the GameChanger App. Any information entered on the website will sync to the app and vice versa. All parents and fans can view the team schedule for free. Locations open in both Google Maps and iMaps.
How to Schedule a Practice or Game Online:
- From your Team Homepage, go to the Schedule tab
- Choose Add Practice or Game
- Enter practice details, location including arrival time, duration and notes
- Click Save
- From the schedule, you can press 'edit game details' to make any changes.
- After scheduling the game, you will be given the option to notify the team's community
How to Schedule a Practice or Game on the App:
- Tap the Schedule tab on the Team Homepage.
- Click Add Event.
- Click Game or Practice.
- Enter Practice information including location, practice end time and click Done.
- After filling out the game/practice details, you may notify the Team Community at the bottom of the screen.
- You can edit the game's details at any time by tapping on the scheduled game from the 'Schedule'.
* You can always edit practice details by locating the scheduled practice and clicking Edit Practice.