To view Catcher Stats, follow these steps:
- Tap on a game from the team's home screen.
- Tap "View Stats" and then the "Fielding" tab.
- Tap on the "Catching" tab.
- From there you can scroll through stats compiled by catchers during that game.
*Note: Advanced Fielding must be turned on while scoring to populate catcher stats.
Catcher Stats will include:
- Innings Caught
- Passed Balls
- Stolen Bases
- Stolen Bases-Attempted Stolen Bases
- Caught Stealing
- Caught Stealing Percentage
- Pick Offs
- Catcher Interferences
On the web, anywhere that Fielding Stats are displayed, select Catching Stats in the Sub Categories to view the Catching stats online.