- Game Start
- Game End
- Schedule/Practice Updates
- Scoring Updates
- Play Activity
With Push Notifications, you can:
- Customize your notifications with different alert styles to can make sure you never miss a thing. `
- Receive alerts on non-3G enabled devices, like an iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Click directly from a team alert to the corresponding play, team announcement, or schedule update in the app
For those users with SMS alerts turned on, we will automatically replace those Text Alerts with Push Notifications. If you prefer SMS to Push, you can always turn SMS alerts back on from your Alert Delivery settings in the GameChanger website.
For users not set up with Text Alerts but would like to turn on Push Notifications, follow these steps:
- Open the GameChanger app and tap the three horizontal lines on the top left.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap "Your Account" then press "Alerts" and then "Alert Delivery".
- By tapping on each different option, you are able to turn on Push Notifications".
To make sure you have Notifications turned on for GameChanger follow these steps:
- Go to your device's home screen and tap "Settings".
- Scroll to "Notifications" and then down to the GameChanger app.
- Pictured below you can see how you are able to turn on Notifications.