Push notifications allow the iOS or Android GameChanger app to notify users of the following events when they are not actively using the app:
- Game Start
- Game End
- Schedule/Practice Updates
- Scoring Updates
- Play Activity
With Push Notifications, you can:
- Customize your notifications with different alert styles to can make sure you never miss a thing. `
- Receive alerts on non-3G enabled devices, like an iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Click directly from a team alert to the corresponding play, team announcement, or schedule update in the app
To turn on Push Notifications, follow these steps:
- Open the GameChanger app and tap the three horizontal lines on the top left.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap "Your Account" then press "Alerts" and then "Alert Delivery".
- By tapping on each different option, you are able to turn on Push Notifications".
To make sure you have Notifications turned on for GameChanger follow these steps:
- Go to your device's home screen and tap "Settings".
- Scroll to "Notifications" and then down to the GameChanger app.
- Pictured below you can see how you are able to turn on Notifications.