GameChanger and SportsEngine have partnered up to allow baseball/softball teams to sync their schedule, roster, scores, and stats between a GameChanger team account and their SportsEngine team page. When your team uses the free GameChanger iOS app to score your games, scores & stats from GameChanger will automatically sync to the team's corresponding SportsEngine page.
**Already a GameChanger user? Please read these instructions.
To Configure the Integration as a New User:
- Log into your SportsEngine team website and switch to "Edit Mode".
- Click "Manage Team" on the top right to open the Team Center website.
- On the left navigation, click "Integrations".
- Press the green "Connect GameChanger" button.
- Enter your team information and click the "Sign In To Connect" button.
- If you don't have a GameChanger account yet, click the "Sign Up' button to create one.
- Click Allow to allow SportsEngine to create games and access data in GameChanger.
Can I sync my SportsEngine team to GameChanger if I don't have Admin privileges on SportsEngine?
Unfortunately, you can only sync your team to GC if you have admin privileges. The SportsEngine admin privileges allow the coach or team manager to access the "Edit Mode" on the team website to set up the sync. Please contact your league manager or SportsEngine webmaster to request admin privileges.
I've already entered my roster and schedule on SportsEngine, does that sync to GameChanger?
You don't need to edit the roster or schedule twice. Changes to the roster and schedule will sync between SportsEngine and GameChanger.
I'm a League Administrator, and I already manage stats for multiple teams on GC. What should I do?
Currently, there's no way to set up multiple teams at once. To set up your entire league, you'll need to connect each SportsEngine team page to GC individually. Once you've set up GC sync for each team, you'll need to add each team's coach or scorekeeper as a Team Admin on GC so they can keep score. If the entire league is going to use GC Sync, we recommend having only one of the two teams keep score at games. GC will only be syncing data from one team, which will provide stats for both teams.
Please contact support for help.