We understand that some content doesn't need to be seen by everyone who follows a team.
Now, only Confirmed Members of a team are able to view practice schedules and certain Team Announcements. Players and Family can request to become Confirmed Members of the team community. Team Admins can choose to confirm or reject those requests as well as add player and family membership as needed.
How Fans Request Membership Access
1) Once you have followed a team, go to the "Team Home" tab
2) Click the link to Request Membership at the top of the News Feed
3) Select a player and provide your relationship to them
4) You'll be notified once a Team Admin confirms or rejects your request
1) Use the Find Team option from the app menu
2) Locate the team you're interested in
3) Tap Follow Team
4) Choose "I'm a Player" or "I'm a Family Member"
5) Choose which player you need to be connected to
How Admins Adjust Membership (website)
WEBSITE (APPROVE REQUESTS)
1) Go to the Community tab on your team page to view Membership Requests.
2) Players and Family that have requested Membership will appear at the top of the page.
3) Confirm or Reject requests. Anyone that becomes a Confirmed Member can see protected content.
WEBSITE (REMOVE RELATIONSHIPS)
1) Go to the Community tab on your team page
2) Next to the fan's name, click Remove Relationship
APP (APPROVE REQUESTS)
1) Go to the Team tab in the app
2) Any pending requests will show up at the top of the page
3) Tap either the green check mark or red "x" to confirm or reject the request
APP (ADD/REMOVE RELATIONSHIPS)
1) Go to the Teams tab
2) Tap the player to add a relationship for
3) Tap Edit in the top right-hand corner of the screen
3) Choose either Add Player Email or Add Family Email
3) Either select an existing fan or type in a new email address
4) Tap Add
5) Tap Save on the player profile page (there will be a red Remove button on this screen if needed)