Team Admins can set their game lineup ahead of time both from the web and from the app. These lineups will automatically be imported when Admins begin scoring a new game. This allows the lineup to be set by one Admin, sync to the team’s profile, and be used when any Admin opens a game to score.
ADD A LINEUP FROM THE WEB
1) From your team page on the website, click the Roster & Lineup tab
2) Go to the Lineup sub tab
3) Click Adjust the Lineup
4) Drag players from Reserves to Starters and assign defensive positions
5) Take a look at the Helpful Hints at the bottom of the page for help setting a DH or an extra fielder or for additional tips
6) Click Save Changes
Note: Only one lineup may be set from the website.
ADD LINEUPS IN THE iOS APP
1) Open the GameChanger app and go to the Team tab
2) Tap the Lineups sub tab
3) Tap Add Players from Roster to begin adding your lineup (add them in batting order)
4) Assign defensive positions
5) Tap Order to adjust the batting order if necessary (tap and hold to drag players to a new position in the order)
6) Create additional lineups or create a custom name by tapping New Lineup 1 or the current lineup name.
Note: The active lineup will be the one that was most recently viewed. Be sure to go to the Lineups tab and switch the active lineup when necessary.
ADD LINEUPS IN THE ANDROID APP
1) In the GameChanger app, go to the Lineups tab
2) Tap Create New Lineup to get started or if you already have an existing lineup, tap the “+” to create a new one
3) Enter your lineup from the roster, and add defensive positions
5) Tap the 3 dots next to the lineup you want to use, and tap Set as Active Lineup to switch between different lineups