Our Tournaments feature is a great tool for league and tournament directors who have dedicated scorekeepers. Before you decide to use our Tournament feature, please check out our FAQ at the bottom to make sure it's right for your tournament.
To set up a Tournament or League, please follow these steps:
- Email email@example.com
- Provide the following: Tournament page(s) name(s), Gender, Age, Baseball or Softball, Location, Time Zone, Dates
- We will create the page and turn it back over to you
- You will then have the ability to upload your teams, rosters, and schedule by uploading specifically formatted .csv files
Uploading the Teams, Rosters, and Schedules
- Teams, Rosters, and Schedules need their own individual CSV's (if you want to add in everything manually, you can skip these steps)
- An example of each format needed for the CSV's is displayed below. Check out our video tutorial on uploading CSV's.
Team Upload Example Template.
- Required fields- team names
- Optional field- zip codes.
Roster Upload Example Template
- Required fields- Team Name and one of Player's first name, last name, or number
- Optional fields- player email
Schedule Upload Example Template
- Required Fields- Date and Time
- Optional Fields- Home & Away Teams (must match existing team names), Location, Notes, Arrival Time.
Adding Tournament Staff and Adjusting Tournament Settings
Once you have created the tournament, you will need to invite staff members to become either Admins or Scorekeepers. Admins will have the ability to edit Tournament settings, whereas scorekeepers will only be able to schedule and score games. Admins can do this from the 'Admin' tab.
- Stat Privacy is defaulted to Public for Tournaments and cannot be privatized.
- Only one scorer can score each game.
- Coaches are unable to become admins of individual teams.
- If there is no Wifi or internet access at the field, admins must download the games in the app before going to the field
- Playoff games can be added manually on the Tournament page or App.