Team Staff have the ability to import their teams from GameChanger Classic to new GameChanger. This is a one-time import and teams will not be able to be re-imported. Please follow the steps below to begin importing.
1. After creating a GameChanger account you are given the option to "Import Previous Teams". If you already have a GameChanger account, tap the "+" option. You will then be asked to sign into your GameChanger Classic Admin account.
2. After signing into your GC Classic account, the app will begin the importing process. Most teams import within a few minutes, but syncing all your teams could take up to 72 hours. Teams will continue to import in the background even if you leave the app during the process.
Import Tool Notes
- Only users listed as Admin of the team in GC Classic have the ability to import.
- All games, schedules, rosters, and followers will import into GameChanger. After the import, other admins and followers will also see the team in GameChanger when they create an account.
- Team staff only have the ability to import each team once. A team will not be re-imported if another team admin tries to import the same team.
- Opponent cumulative stats will not import over. Only individual game opponent stats will carry over.
- Data will not sync between the two apps after the initial import. If you score a game for an imported team on either app, that game will not be reflected on the other app.