Team Staff have the ability to import their teams from GameChanger Classic to new GameChanger. This is a one-time import and teams will not be able to be re-imported. Please follow the steps below to begin importing.
1. After creating a GameChanger account you are given the option to "Import Previous Teams". If you already have a GameChanger account, tap the "+" option. You will then be asked to sign into your GameChanger Classic Admin account.
2. After signing into your GC Classic account, the app will begin the importing process. Most teams import within a few minutes, but syncing all your teams could take up to 72 hours. Teams will continue to import in the background even if you leave the app during the process.
Import Tool Notes
- Only users listed as Admin of the team in GC Classic have the ability to import.
- All games, schedules, rosters, and followers will import into GameChanger. After the import, other admins and followers will also see the team in GameChanger when they create an account.
- Team staff only have the ability to import each team once. A team will not be re-imported if another team admin tries to import the same team.
- Opponent cumulative stats will not import over. Only individual game opponent stats will carry over.
- Data will not sync between the two apps after the initial import. If you score a game for an imported team on either app, that game will not be reflected on the other app.
My teams have been importing for over 24 hours. Ideas?
Mine took 3 days to complete. Hang in there.
Someone please tell me why I would want to create a baseball team on the Team Manager app and not the original GameChanger app? After creating a team on the Team Manager app I cannot even edit or find the team on gc.com?
Seems like a few "Pros" to doing this import. What are the "cons"? What are we giving up if we do this AND can we go back if we don't like it?
The TMGC app no longer gives me the option to import any teams. It flashes import and then goes to create a team. I was able to import some teams during the summer but it no longer works.
The regular GC app seems to have so much more ability in that it carries season stats of opponents and teams as well as allows editing on the website gc.com.
When will the new TMGC be truly equivalent or not have fewer features than the original GC app? The TMGC app does not allow access to gc.com.
Article is closed for comments.