Team Staff have the ability to import their teams from GameChanger to Team Manager. This is a one time import and teams will not be able to be re-imported. Please follow the steps below to begin importing.
1. After creating a Team Manager account you are given the option to "Import Previous Teams". If you already have a Team Manager account, tap the "+" option. You will then be asked to sign into your GameChanger Admin account.
2. After signing into your GC account, the app will begin the importing process. Most teams import within a few minutes, but syncing all your teams could take up to 72 hours. Teams will continue to import in the background even if you leave the app during the process.
Import Tool Notes
- Only users listed as Admin of the team in GC have the ability to import.
- All games, schedules, rosters, and followers will import into Team Manager. After the import, other admins and followers will also see the team in Team Manager when they create an account.
- Team staff only have the ability to import each team once. A team will not be re-imported if another team admin tries to import the same team.
- Opponent cumulative stats will not import over. Only individual game opponent stats will carry over.
- Data will not sync between the two apps after the initial import. If you score a game for a imported team on either app, that game will not be reflected on the other app.